Does your cleaning business have a website? Bet youve heard this question before. Whats the big deal? Why does a local cleaning service need a website? Isnt that for companies who do business all over the country? Sure, it is, but if you havent joined the millions of businesses who have a presence in the Internet, then youre missing a huge marketing opportunity. Here are a few reasons your cleaning company needs a website:
- Websites Offer and Inexpensive Way to Promote Your Cleaning Business Your website is continuously there promoting your business and possibly generating sales 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- More Potential Customers Will Find Your Cleaning Business Increasing numbers of potential customers are using the Internet to find cleaning service providers.
- Your Website is a Constant Showcase for Your Business A website can showcase everything your cleaning business has to offer in one convenient location; from your customers own home or office!
- Customers Can Check Out Your Cleaning Company Anonymously Visitors to your site can spend as much time as they like getting to know you and your company; and no hovering salesman means less pressure for your potential clients.
- Enhance Your Marketing Efforts; A website can effectively supplement and enhance your companys marketing activities. Be sure to add your website URL to all marketing materials, including your Yellow Pages ad. Check to see how many of your competitors have a website URL listed in their ad; you might be surprised! Potential customers will notice this and will probably visit your site so they can find out more about your business without the added sales pressure (See #4).
- Answer Customers Frequently Asked Questions A lot of your time can be spent answering the same questions over and over again. These are the questions customers want to have answered before they decide to do business with you. Posting these answers on your website is convenient for the customer, and frees up your time as well.
- Establish Your Brand with Your Own Domain Name (www.yourcompany.com) establishes strong online brand identity, and also allows you to set up email addresses specific to your own company, which creates a more professional appearance in the eyes of your customers.
- Greater Consumer Impact The Internet provides a level playing field for all companies. A well-designed website for a small company can have just the same impact and presence on the web as a multi-national corporation.
- More Marketplace Exposure The Internet opens your business up to a wider area of potential customers. Other websites, like Chambers of Commerce sites will link back to your site, thereby giving you more chances of being found by potential customers.
- Gain an Edge Over the Competition Your competitors could potentially have a substantial market share and be further along the cutting edge of marketing technology over your company due to their existing presence on the web. Your cleaning company simply cannot afford to be left behind!
Be the First to comment.